Our passion and goal is to share the love and truths of God with every child, and family that walks through our doors. To share with them the life-changing relationship with Jesus Christ! To help them find their purpose for which they were created, and to share in relationships and community like Jesus did!
Covenant Church abides by the following safe practices for the protection of all Children and Volunteers in our care.
Our Volunteers must meet the following requirements to work with minors in our programs:
- Has a growing relationship and walk with God as their Savior
- Has attended Covenant for a minimum of 6 months
- Has completed interviews with our Leadership staff
- Has completed and has an approved Application and Background check
- Has received initial and ongoing training with our Children's Director, or Pastoral staff, and has met the Ministry Safe training requirements
- Complies with our 2-deep Rule = 2 approved, trained and scheduled workers to be with all children at all times while on our campus
Thank you for being a part of God's family at Covenant Christian Church